ahh i loooove this song, I'm obsessed: D I love Bruno Mars, today and forever (: I hope you join pweaaase enjoooy:) INFO: open ~ Bruno I sort of voice ... you may not notice, but is open ... easy to avoid copyright. ~ I do not own this song or the lyrics have. everything goes to Mars Bruno. I own the video. ~ ~ Writing yummahz Strawberriez editing software: Windows Live Movie Maker ~ Download link: ~ www.mediafire.com song: (chorus) E 'was covered in leather and gold, 21 yearsI'm old in the cold is not right, and it is out there, somewhere, somewhere in Brooklyn you somewhere, somewhere, somewhere in Brooklyn (verse 1) Little Miss Perfect meeting at the station Nike red train to hear hip-hop peaks While we waited I started conversating Before his name was a train that was coming ... Next stop Brooklyn Now I'm Lookin '(chorus) E' was leather and gilt metal, 21 years, lost in the cold is not right for them somewhere out theresomewhere, somewhere in Brooklyn you somewhere, somewhere, somewhere in Brooklyn (verse 2) On the road kicking rocks by turning the same block of Green Farm Flatbush opinion behind Every Corner shop Tappin 'man Askin, if their daily lives, the same train back to Brooklyn I know Next stop ... (Chorus) E 'was leather and gilt metal, 21 years, lost in the cold is not right for them somewhere out there, somewhere, somewhere in Brooklyn somewhere, somewhere, somewhereBrooklyn ...
Tags: somewhere, in, brooklyn, new, york, ny, bruno, mars, amazing, song, love, favorite, lyric, lyrics, on, screen, description, bar, doo-woops, and, holigans, ahh, obsessed, for, girlfriend, slash, boyfriend, music, pop, r&b, download, link, free, pitched, chipmunk
No comments:
Post a Comment