Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rihanna - Take It Off (Official Music Video)

Rihanna - Take It Off (Official Music Video) Video Clips. Duration : 3.60 Mins.


New / NEW / Charts / OFFICIAL / MUSIC CLIP / PARTY HIT / Kesha / HD HQ CDQ / Full / YouTube / animal / Kesha take it off, the new video for their album "Animals" Lyrics: There's a place downtown, where the freaks at all. There's a hole in the wall. This is a free for all dirty. When the darkness of the night comes around. This is the time that the animal alive. Looking for something wild. And now we're pimps lookin 'like in my Trans-Am Gold. Do you have a bottle of whiskey in my waterHandbag. I drank my text early in the morning, but tonight I'm sorry I do not give a I do not give a 'a place downtown, where the freaks at all. There's a hole in the wall. This is a free for all dirty. And they tell me to do. If you take off. If you take off. Take It All Off There's a place I know, if you are looking for a show. Where do they go hardcore and there are glitter on the floor. And they make me. If you take off. If you take off.Take It All Off You lose your mind. Lose now. Lose the clothes in the crowd. We're crazy. Tear It Down 'Til the sun comes out again. N-now, we are always crushed. Knocking over garbage cans. Eurbody Breakin 'bottles' a hot mess dirty. I'm not going to get washed out, the designated driver, so I do not care, I do not care, I do not enter a center is a place where the freaks at all. There's a hole in the wall. This is a free for all dirty. And they make me. When they takeFrom ...

Tags: NEW, NEU, MUSIC, VIDEO, KESHA, KEYSHIA, 2010, PARTY, HIT, 1080p, take, it, off, of, RCA, RECORDS, lyrics, songtext, high quality, video clip, pop music, television show, widescreen, videoclip, music video

No comments:

Post a Comment